Saturday, July 18, 2009

about my heart~

dont forget me~
I'm MabelLWang~(SHiaWLinG)
no virus la!


when u know~?
my character is pudency~
ya!
i'm so easy pudency'people~^^~


in exterior,
i'm so happy n what circs all anywhere~
but in my heart~
i'm so dereism, n so notion in the extreme~
n i wan have people allow for me~

u~~i believe when u give with me favor n brother/sister'feel~
i'm can care about with u~

so,
i'm hope u dont' wan dislike me~
and with me 4ever fren~
cAN or not?
~^^~?

comment me~give me your notion~^^~
yes!i need you-all care for me~

N i want have people care fo me~
no is hold in with me~
i not children liao~ok?

dun want look down on me or deride me~
me 2 people~
i also feeling hurt~

k?? ~^^~

1 comment:

  1. I'll follow you~my best friend!I don't know why your saying always make me suprises!I feel I already love friend like you much more!You also don't forget me~XD

    ReplyDelete